Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Day 11

Day 9
Back Squat - SRM @ 115
DB Rows - SRM @ 35

Day 10
Cleans - SRM @ 70
Deadlift - SRM @ 140
DB Bench - SRM @ 37.5 Doubles @ 35 Triples @ 32.5 Fives @ 30 Eights @ 25

LOL. I actually technically did 142.5kg, but stopped before I fully locked because my grip was slipping, and there was a nice old lady training there at 3am with me who I did not want to disturb and give the impression that I was some hooligan. But LOL, I got that thing off the floor and if anyone knows me, my sticking point is the floor - if it gets up then it will be locked out for sure (excepting grip). The reason why I am LOLing in caps is because I haven't trained the deadlift in a long time. I've done probably a few sets once every few months, but not actual deadlift training since last year when I hit 140. Now, out of the blue and without meaning to, I randomly decided to do deadlifts because I was too shmeh to go on with the cleans, and PR at 142.5 LOL. Man, this Squat Every Day thing is working all too well. I'm also referring to my BS PR a few days ahead of this (yes I can see into the future), and how ridiculous that was. There's only one problem, which I'll address on Day 12.

Day 11
Back Squat @ 110
Weighted Pullups @ 16

No comments:

Post a Comment